Q.

“I hereby donate to A” a parcel of land subject to the condition that he will support me for the rest of my life, shoulder my hospitalization and burial expenses.” What is the nature of the donation?

A. Remuneratory donation inter vivos;
B. Conditional donation inter vivos; (obligation imposed is merely a charge or burden whose value is less than the value of the thing given.)
C. Onerous donation inter vivos; (the obligation to defray the support, etc. indicates that such obligation is the consideration for the donation and vice versa. The properties donated are the conditions for the donation. (Art. 726, NCC; Laureta v. Mata, 46 Phil. 668; Concepcion v. Concepcion, 91 Phil. 823; Arts. 733 and 726, NCC)
D. Conditional donation which can be revoked.
Answer» C. Onerous donation inter vivos; (the obligation to defray the support, etc. indicates that such obligation is the consideration for the donation and vice versa. The properties donated are the conditions for the donation. (Art. 726, NCC; Laureta v. Mata, 46 Phil. 668; Concepcion v. Concepcion, 91 Phil. 823; Arts. 733 and 726, NCC)
Do you find this helpful?

Discussion

No comments yet

Related MCQs